Collection Provider Change
As advised via a prior letter-box notice drop, there is a change of provider for household waste collection from Koitiata. Environwaste / Budget collected their yellow bags for the last time Wednesday 29th. Rangitikei Wheelie Bins are now the sole provider of waste collection for Koitiata.
To help advise those who do not have letter-boxes and/or are not permanent residents, additional information has been provided by Rangitikei Wheelie Bins for emailing to residents and for posting on the www.koitiata.nz web-site.
Rangitikei Wheelie Bins;
- We are now providing rubbish collection services to your area.
- We have Wheelie Bins and Red Rubbish bags available.
- Red Bags can be purchased from any of the following: Marton New World, Marton Countdown, Marton Mitre 10, Bulls Superstore, Bulls Four Square and the Turakina Service Station.
- Wheelie Bin prices are as follows. [Please note, weekly and fortnightly payments are no longer accepted.]
Weekly bin empties: $36.00 per month OR $308.00 per annum *3
Fortnightly bin empties: $30.00 per month OR $242.00 per annum *3
- If the monthly option is chosen, we do ask for 1 month in advance payable on the day of delivery of the bin or in our account before the day of delivery. *1
- We will deliver the bin and bring a contract for the customer to sign which will have the bank details on it for them to set up automatic monthly payments. We do not accept credit cards & do not do direct debits. *2
- Everyone is to put their bins & bags out at the curb by 7.30am on Wednesday’s.
- For further information contact Rangitikei Wheelie Bins at (06) 327 8336 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Have asked Rangitikei Wheelie Bins following but have not received confirmation yet;
*1 If choice is wheelie bin to be paid monthly, can bank details be provided via email to enable auto payment to be set-up before you deliver bin and contract? Answer is … YES
*2 Because 50% of residents live out of the village, can bank details and copy of contract etc be provided via email prior to bin delivery, (some weekend residents are only here Sat/Sun). Answer is … YES
*3 Have assumed that Annual bin plan means payment of 12 months in advance? Answer is … YES
Life used to be simple! A notice in Turakina School Newsletter contains information at odds with that provided during the week by Rangitikei Wheelie Bins. Watch this space for clarification! … Clarification is that it old information, does not now apply to Koitiata!